Wednesday, October 7, 2009

"Thin wooly hats and metal pipes that'll bash your face in."





Thought up a little motley crew and as I was playing with different ideas I thought of incorperating hockey gear on my misfits as that would be a cool and effective touch. I'm trying to establish a process so I took up my sketchbook hashed out sum ideas and beefed them up on sepreate paper so now in order to finish these drawings I have piling up. I've decided to try a dead line inking technique for these guys, (feeling inspired by a wicked cool concept artist) and from there drop sum color in. So in essence the main focus is those shapes and a constant vison of what I want the end product to look like that's why I drew them light and tried to press those shapes so lets see what happens.

No comments: