Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Back to the drawing board! ( part deu ll )




From the previous post this mash up of images was set up to give a sense of what was going through my head when trying to solidify a look and aesthetic ( I love that word), which was the next step,( we were also steadily narrowing down the characters for another line-up, soon to follow). It came to a point where I said.. you know what this still isn't working. Especially after a critique I had. the class tossed around interesting ideas but for some reason I wasn't content with my detectives outward appearance anymore... I thought it would be more interesting if his looks played no part in winning him the ladies.Just his wit and no mess attitude. A seasoned detective. check it out! more details to come, the sultry femme fatale (working on names) and just a tip of the iceberg as far as his opposition goes. I'm trying to build this dark and twisted world from a solid foundation. Comment 'n check it out!

No comments: